"Innovation and green technologies are the key to successfully mastering the challenges of the future. With new green technologies and a new management approach of integrated management and leadership, new solutions and ways can be created to slow down climate change and to raise living standards in a sustainable way all over the world.“ (Bertram Lohmueller 2022)
How to position new products & services successfully in volatile markets? What management areas are related to technology transfer? What are the organisational challenges to operate internationally? What kind of instruments can be used to bring innovations into the market? How new business and production processes can be developed by using the hidden potential of the whole organisation?
Based on the IMLead® Heptathlon concept for Integrated Management & Leadership these and other questions for successful certificate course on technology entrepreneurship are discussed in the course. On the basis of best practice cases, participants will receive specific and practical insights for market implementation of new products and services according to the Green IMLead® concept.
The course is a combination of asynchronous videos and interactive online sessions.
Personal coaching and individual support are very important to us. During the whole course your personal distance learning coach can be contacted.
IMPORTANT POINTS OF THIS COURSE
- 1. Method
- Web-Seminars: Zoom
- 2. Delivery Methodology
- Virtual Instructor-led Training
- Personal Coaching & Mentorship - Online Coaching with experts of Export-Akademie Baden - Wirttemberg / Steinbeis Global Institute Tubingen / Steinbeis India
- 3. Goals
- If you are a student technopreneur or an expert consultant or manager interested in boosting your career as a Steinbeis Certified Technology Transfer & Entrepreneurship Expert, this compact hands-on course will help you.
- 4. Target Group
- To take part in the course, you do not need any prior knowledge of technology transfer, but your in-depth business awareness would be an advantage.
- 5. Place
- Online I Computer with latest internet browser is required
- 6. Certificate
- Certified by Export-Akademie Baden-Württemberg & Steinbeis Global Institute Tübingen Steinbeis Global Institute Tubingen / Steinbeis India
- 7. Schedule
- Course start date is flexible. Course duration is 18 hours asynchronous online seminar plus 2 sessions guided online discussions with a Technology Entrepreneurship Expert. Overall online seminar hours workload = 24 hours. Self learning and project time is planned 76 hours, making it a total of 100 hrs course.
- 8. Course Fees
- Rs. 4000 + GST @18% (20% Discount for University Students / 10% discount for Faculty & Steinbeis Alumni or Network Consultants / 10% discount for 3 or more participants registering together ). Rs. 25000 + 18% GST for online discussions and project mentorship for 3 months (combination of German & Indian Experts)
|#||Title||Description & Content||Hours Asynch-ronous
|1.||Introduction and challenges in technology transfer||Course Introduction
|2.||From idea to innovation||From idea to innovation
|3.||Technology transfer methods||
|4.||Strategic business development||Key steps for commercialisation
||3||*||Lohm.| Co-trainer Petrikhin|
|5.||IMLead® Hepthatlon concept||This module gives you an overview about the IMLead® Heptathlon Concept
|6.||International technology transfer and communication||Presentation skills
||3||*||Frost | Co-Trainer Mozzh|
|Certificate of Participation for Total Seminar Hours||18||60|
- Export-Akademie Baden-Württemberg
- SGIT Steinbeis Global Institute Tübingen | Steinbeis University Berlin
- Konrad-Adenauer-Straße13 72072 Tübingen, Germany
- Phone +49 (0)7071 - 94 25 55 30
- Contact India
- Steinbeis Centre for Technology Transfer India 5B, White Waters, Timber Lake Colony Rai Durg Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 089, India
- Phone +91 404 2611009, 9866280520 (Whatsapp message only)