- Direct & indirect costs in international business
- Cost calculation, fix and variable costs
- Pricing and cost of ownership
- Influences of the design
Method Online Training
- Registration on the learning platform eabwlearn.org
- Preparation with handouts provided on the learning platform
- 3 webinars with 1,5 hours duration
- Examples from industry and check lists
Delivery of Methodology
- One Month - Intensive Online Course (3 Webinars optional for a Group of participants)
Dr. Alexander Petrikhin, Export-Akademie Baden-Württemberg. He has the Russian nationality and holds an M.Sc. in Global Technology Management from Steinbeis University. Currently, he is working as a senior consultant for international project management and is running training courses in the areas management, marketing & sales and pricing for both, executives and students.
- Getting clear about direct & indirect costs in international business
- Knowing difference of fix and variable costs for cost calculation
- Learning the key elements for pricing and cost of ownership
- Learning the influences of the design for costing
- Students and Working Professionals
- Online | Computer with latest internet browser is required
- Rs. 4250 for a student
- Additional Rs. 4250 for a student for 3 webinars only for min 30 students
- 18% GST/ VAT
- Certificate of participation from Export-Akademie Baden-Württemberg and Steinbeis Academy India.
- Students can decide their own schedule of learning.